Robant produce and re-cover rollers using the highest grade materials in an extensive range of hardness’s and formulations ensuring the best possible operational reliability.
GROOVING / GRINDING
We carry out grinding to specification and have capability to carry out various groove patterns of which include:
Chevron (Spreader Rollers)
All rolls can be polished to specification upon request.
Super polish finishing can be achieved using our specially formulated compound. This style of work can result in a high mirror finish.
Our Gem polishing machine can work to all RA tollerances.
OUR ON SITE FACILITIES
Our highly trained staff and state of the art rubber roller recovering equipment ensures you receive un-rivalled product satisfaction.
- Rubber Roll refurbishing & re-covering up to 6300mm in length & 800mm in diameter
- Journal repairs & fully refurbished rollers back to the original manufactures specifications
- Regrinding of covered rollers on a same day turnaround by prior arrangement
- Rolls grooved with spirals, helical, and many other types on our CNC grooving machines
- Roll Manufacturing to your requirements in various grades of steels alloys or composites
- High finish polishing to mirror finish
- Our own fleet of vehicles to fully service you needs on collections & deliveries
- Polyurethane Covering, both cast and ribbon flow
- Chrome & Ceramic Engrave roll refurbishment and manufacture in various screen configurations
- Teflon sleeved covered rubber rolls for high temperature and their superior no stick properties
- Balancing of rollers for dynamic stability
- Packing cases manufactured in all sizes to protect your product roller
For more information contact our sales team on +44 (0)161 483 6853